Along with your toolkit, you’ll also get a package of 10 virtual coaching hours with an expert from Forthright to work alongside you. Your coaching hours are exclusively meant to help you implement content from the toolkit--and we have a great menu for you to choose from!
While you must use your coaching hours on implementing the toolkit content into your regular communications, here are some roles your coach can play:
- Thought partner: Your Forthright coach will join you and your team virtually to help brainstorm your outreach strategy and talk you through the sticky parts. This role is all about providing overall guidance and feedback on your reopening communication and outreach strategy!
- A second set of eyes: Your Forthright coach can review drafts and provide feedback and suggestions on items such as FAQ answers, press releases, talking points or other materials in the toolkit.
- Messaging moderator: Your Forthright coach can facilitate a workshop where together we can create your core messaging for reopening. Your coach will create a customized workshop for your district and virtually lead you through the process so you walk away with a full set of messaging ready to go!
- Mover and shaker: Your coach can help you integrate your already-created core messaging across all your outreach collateral to make sure that everything you create is consistent and pitch perfect!
- Get it to the finish line: Your coach can facilitate an editorial calendar planning session where together you outline what needs to happen, when, and make a plan for getting it all done.
We can’t wait to work with you!